Discreet luxury is always seen…
When it comes to high-end discreet French jewellers, our minds immediately turn to Cartier, Hermes and maybe the most prestigious – Van Cleef & Arpels. Founded by a Dutch family, the first boutique was in the ultra-exclusive Place Vendome in 1906. Synonymous with some of the finest luxury products, VCA is very special indeed.
This lady’s dress watch is in 18kt gold with interesting single lugs that connect to fixed strap bars.
The white dial is signed Van Cleef & Arpels Paris and has painted black Roman hours. The no lume blued hands afford the watch a very fine look. The watch comes with the original strap with plated buckle, box, booklet and unfilled guarantee card. The manual wind movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Van Cleef & Arpels dress watch
- 32mm 18kt yellow gold round case
- Single lugs
- White dial with black Roman numerals
- Blued hands
- Manual wind movement
- Comes on the original VCA strap and buckle
- Box, booklet and original blank guarantee
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping