Universal Geneve Unicompax Steel Chronograph
A touch of blue…
Steel chronographs are some of the most timeless and elegant watches that collectors can own and we have found a lovely example for you guys.
Like all excellent condition vintage watches, finding these beauties is not easy any more so check this one out! The 35mm steel case is in lovely condition with a snap-on case back and square pushers. The dial is beautiful, with two sub dials and applied Arabic numerals as six and twelve.
The dial has a cool pop of colour in a vibrant blue tachymeter scale on the outer edge. Both the no lume dial and hands are in excellent original condition. The watch is fitted with the pictured steel beads of rice bracelet and the UG Calibre 283 movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Universal Geneve Unicompax ref 22273
- 35mm steel case
- Serial 12xxxxx dates to 1940s
- Non lume dial with blue base 1000 tachymeter scale
- UG Calibre 283 manual wind movement
- Steel beads of rice bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping