Universal Geneve have made some amazing chronographs over the years, including this very funky uni-compax sports chrono with two sub dials of differing sizes with cool red details on each sub dial. Due to the large one of the right-side of the dial, these watches have the nickname “Big Eye”!
The 36mm steel case is in great condition and has a screw down case back and pump chronograph pushers.
The white matte dial has a tachymeter scale on the circumference, nice tritium lume and super funky red cross hairs on the black sub dials.
We also love the blued hands.
This really is a killer watch !
The original JB Champion five-link steel bracelet is fitted, that is also signed UG. The well-regarded UG calibre 125 movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
This is a great watch and we would love to show you in person at our lounge or via a video call. Get in touch to set something up!
- Universal Geneve 884100/02
- 36mm steel case
- Serial 238xxxx dates to 1963-65
- White panda dial with non-symetrical sub dials
- UG claibre 125 manual wind movement
- Original JB Champion/ UG five-link steel bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping