Tudor Tiger Oysterdate Chronograph Small Block 79280P
Beach vibes with this Tudor…
The fourth series of Tudor chronos was a big leap from the Big Block, the cases having a more Daytona-esque profile and a sapphire glass for the first time. Tudor, however, kept up the use of vibrant colours that had become a chrono signature for them and offered the so-called Small Blocks in a kaleidoscope of hues.
This example has a funky blue dial with Arabic numerals with a lovely texture on the dial that makes it ping in the sun! Tudor's tie-in with brand ambassador Tiger Woods let to the golfer's name being used on some dials, which are known by collectors as Tudor Tigers.
The steel case remains in outstanding condition. The watch has removable endlinks that can be removed when fitting a steel bracelet, but which give a Daytona Beach look to these colourful dials when paired with a matching strap; in this case a cool blue Bulang and Sons leather strap that has the original Tudor folding deployment clasp. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Tudor Big Block Chronograph 79280P
- 40mm steel case
- Serial H127xxx dating to 1999
- Steel tachymeter bezel
- Blue Dial with Arabic numerals
- Blue Bulang and Sons strap with Tudor deployment clasp
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping