Tudor Submariner Date 79090 Black Dial
Tudor’s True Toolwatch…
The Tudor Submariner came out of the shadows of its older brother many years ago and is now a serious collectible watch in its own right. This a fantastic matte dial 79090 with signature triangular quarter hour markers and Mercedes pattern hands.
The dial is in great condition with thickly applied hour markers that are a cool off-white hue. The 40mm steel case is super strong with thick even lugs and the black bezel insert is a rich black colour with the original bezel dot. This cool Tudor comes with its original box and wallet. The folded link Osyter bracelet, reference 9315, is in great condition with 380b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘SR 9’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 79090
- 40mm steel case
- Serial B425xxx dating to 1992
- Matte black dial with mercedes hands
- Black insert
- Tudor 9315 Oyster bracelet with 380b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping