A blue date that will make you smile…
We love vintage Tudors, especially when we find a really nice blue snowflake Submariner such as this cool piece.
This watch has a lovely dial, that is ocean blue with clean hour markers that have turned an off-white shade.
The hands have been relumed at some point in the past, as is quite common with these watches, but have been done to a high standard and look good.
The case is fat with good lugs and crown guards, just as we like them!
The bezel insert has faded to a light blue, with a later pearl, adding to the vintage charm of this iconic vintage dive watch. The solid link Rolex Oyster bracelet is a reference 78360 in good tight condition with reference 580 endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and adjusted by our watchmaker.
- Reference 94110
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 912xxx dating to 1979
- Blue Snowflake dial and hands
- Faded blue insert
- Rolex 78360 bracelet with 580 endlinks
- Fully checked and adjusted by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping