Tudor Prince Oysterdate Silver Dial Reference 7992
Silver with black accents for clarity…
This is a classic 34mm manual wind Tudor Oysterdate. This Tudor has an interesting twist in that the dial and hands have no lume. Often it can make the watch difficult to read and so Tudor produced some examples with black stripes on the hour markers and black material in the hands. This striking look is also very easy to read the time on.
The watch has its original roulette date wheel, when the even dates are red and odds in black. The case remains in great condition all round with good thick lugs. The watch will come on a Rolex folded link Oyster bracelet reference 7835 with 361 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘4 72’. This cool Tudor has a manual wind movement that has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 7992
- Steel 34mm case
- Serial 664xxx dating to 1968
- Silver no lume dial
- Roulette date wheel
- Rolex Oyster bracelet reference 7835 with 361 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping