Tudor Monte Carlo Chronograph 7169 Blue Dial and Bezel
The one that rotates…
Tudor’s second series of chronographs were given the nickname Monte Carlos by collectors due to the dial layout that had a striking resemblance to the gaming tables seen in casinos.
This fantastic chrono features a blue 12-hour rotating bezel in really beautiful condition with a matching blue and orange dial in stunning original condition, as we think the rarest version of these.. We loves these classic-70s styled Tudors with the pops of orange across the dial and on the chrono hand !
The case is in excellent condition with thick and even lugs and crown guards and remains of the original caseback sticker. This funky and rare Tudor comes with its original inner and outer boxes. The solid link Oyster bracelet, reference 78360 with 380b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘M 11’, is in great condition. The manual wind chronograph movement has been fully checked by our watchmaker.
- Tudor Monte Carlo Chrono 7169
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 82xxxx dating to 1974
- Blue 12-hour bi-directional bezel
- Blue and orange dial
- Bracelet reference 78360 with 380b endlinks
- Includes the original inner and outer boxes
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping