The 12-Hour-Bezel Panda Big Block
The Tudor Big Block was an exciting piece for Tudor as it was the first automatically wound chronograph from the WiIlsdorf stable – a full decade ahead of the reference 16520 Rolex Daytona.
This example houses a classic ‘Panda’ dial, which is sliver with black sub registers and is the rarest version with the bi directional bezel. The dial remains in perfect condition and all the lume plots are all intact that have turned a gentle cream colour.
The case is fantastic and remains full and strong at all points – this is a cool sized watch and in fact was the deepest Oyster case ever until Rolex introduced the Deepsea Seadweller.
The watch comes with original punched papers that state the watch was originally sold in Bergamo in 1993 and is accompanied by the wallet. The solid link Oyster bracelet reference 78360, with correct 589 endlinks, is in good condition and has a clasp stamped ‘R 8’. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Tudor Chronograph 79170
- 40mm steel case
- Serial B56xxxx dating to 1993
- 12-hour bi-directional rotating bezel
- Silver ‘Panda’ dial
- Bracelet reference 78360 with 589 endlinks
- Original punched papers and wallet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping