Rolex Yellow Gold Date Reference 1503 Tobacco Dial
All the flavour of Havana…
This is a really lovely 18kt yellow gold Date in the classic 34mm Oyster case. The case is in lovely all-round condition and houses an amazing tobacco-hued dial. The dial has white text that looks beige and when you wear the watch in the sun, the text disappears at some angles, like a ghost!
This is a stunning overall watch and we know you’ll love it as your summer choice! The watch comes on a yellow gold rivet link Oyster bracelet reference 7205 with 57 endlinks in outstanding condition. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1503
- 18kt yellow gold 34mm case
- Serial 399xxx dating to 1975
- Tobacco sigma dial
- Oyster rivet bracelet
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping