Rolex Submariner Pre-Comex Ghost 5513
The smudge crown ‘13…
This is a great opportunity to acquire what we believe is one of the rarest of the matte dial 5513s, the ‘smudge crown, or Pre-Comex as collectors refere to it. The Pre-Comex has a number of similarities to some of the dials used in reference 5514 Comex-issued Subs.
The most noticeable feature is the fat bottomed ‘smudge’ crown. The case remains in great condition with fat and even lugs. The original bezel has beautifully faded with lovely gradation from light to dark grey, super nice !The bracelet is a reference 93150 in excellent condition with 580 endlinks and a clasp stamped v4 The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 5513
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 509xxxx dates to 1978
- Pre-Comex ‘Smudge Crown’ matte dial
- Stunning faded " ghost" insert
- Bracelet reference 93150
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping