Rolex Submariner Mk3 Maxi Dial 5513 Big Lollipop
THE BIG LOLLIPOP ROLEX SUBMARINER 5513 MK3 MAXI
The last series of matte dials that Rolex used in the Submariners are known by collectors as the Maxi Dials. The dial is a fantastic example of Mk3, also known as the ‘Lollipop’, with characteristic oversized hour plots – all of which almost touch the minute markers. The markers and hands have taken on a gentle patina that matches perfectly. The very gently aged insert is a great feature of this classic Sub and it has had a luminova pearl added. The case is in very good shape, having recently benefitted from a case clean up as part of a full Rolex service. The bracelet is a 93150 flip-lock in good condition with the correct reference 580 endlinks and a clasp with T5 stamp.
A great gift for some one turning 40 this year!T
he watch has been fully serviced by Rolex and will come with a strap of your choice from our web shop*.
- Reference 5513
- Serial 5717xxx dating to 1978
- Mk3 Big Lollipop Maxi Tritium dial and hands
- Bracelet reference 93150 with 580 endlinks
- Rolex box
- Recent Rolex service history (With the Rolex service paper dated May 2018)
- Includes one strap of your choice from our webshop*