Rolex Submariner Metres First 5513
The Classic MF Vintage Sub
At Bulang and Sons we love celebrating these classic Subs through our No Date Sub Club. And so we have another classic Rolex Submariner no date that is fitted with a dial version that was the very first matte-finish dial that Rolex mounted into the 5513, following the gilt glossy dials. The dial is in great, original condition, with cream-coloured hour plots.
The hands have the original lume, which has aged to a slightly darker shade. The fat font bezel insert has naturally faded to a blue hue. The rivet-link Oyster bracelet has a clasp stamped ‘66’ and is fitted with the correct reference 80 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
Read our B&S Magazine article about the Rolex 5513 Sub Love here.
- Reference 5513
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 181xxxx dating to 1968
- Metres first matte dial
- Fat font ‘blue fade’ bezel insert
- Rivet Oyster bracelet with ref 80 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping