The subtle bling Sub…
This is something off the beaten path and something of an undiscovered gem, in our opinion.
This two-tone Sub is fitted with a factory original so-called Sultan dial, where the hours are set with diamonds and sapphires at the quarters. This gives the watch an entirely different look and is very on-trend with the current interest in gem-set Rolex sports watches. The no lug-holes case remains strong, with nice lines and fat lugs. The 18kt yellow gold bezel remains in very good condition and the 18kt yellow gold 7mm winding crown is still very well defined. The watch is fitted with a blue bezel insert with gold fonts that is in superb condition.
The watch comes with both inner and outer boxes and punched papers stating a sale in Kuwait in 2005. The solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 93253, is in fantastic tight condition and has a clasp stamped ‘CL 6’ and solid endlinks. Importantly, the clasp has the gold stripe along it, as from 2000 the two-tone bracelets had gold through the clasp instead of just steel. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16613
- 40mm steel and yellow gold case
- Serial F618xxx dating to 2004
- Champagne dial with diamond and sapphire hours
- Blue bezel insert
- Oyster bracelet 93253 with gold on clasp
- Boxes and punched papers
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping