Rolex Submariner Date Blue Dial Two-Tone 16613
Blue and gold is never old…
Keeping with this week’s theme we are offering a double whammy with this watch – steel and gold plus a desirable blue dial. This watch will definitely make you feel more spring-like – this dial almost shouts at you in the sunlight!
The Rolex term for two-tone watches is Rolesor and this example is beautiful with a sunburst blue dial that is flawless. The case remains strong, with nice lines and fat lugs. The 18kt yellow gold bezel remains in very good condition and the 18kt yellow gold 7mm winding crown is still very well defined. The watch is fitted with a blue bezel insert with gold fonts that is also superb.
The solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 93253, is in fantastic tight condition and has a clasp stamped ‘DE 8’ and solid endlinks. Since the year 2000 the two-tone bracelets had gold through the clasp instead of just steel. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
• Reference 16613
• 40mm steel and yellow gold case
• Serial P977xxx dating to 2000
• Blue sunburst dial and bezel insert
• Oyster bracelet 93253 with solid endlinks
• Fully serviced by our watchmaker
• One-year mechanical warranty
• Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping