Rolex Submariner Date 1680 Mk2 Dial
About as complicated as a Sub gets…
This 1680 is a fantastic example of Rolex’s Submariner Date with a great case that has strong lugs and crown guards. The perfect Mk2 matte dial has hour plots that are eggshell colour and the hands are a good match. To give this classic vintage Sub an even cooler look, the bezel insert has faded to a gun metal grey hue – it looks amazing!
The solid link Oyster bracelet, 93150, is in superb condition with a clasp stamped ‘LT 7’ and reference 580 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Submariner Date Reference 1680
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 586xxxx dating to 1979
- Mk2 matte black Submariner Date dial
- Gun metal grey insert
- Oyster bracelet 93150 with 580 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping