A date with a full set…
This 1680 is a fantastic example of Rolex’s Submariner Date with a great case that has strong lugs and crown guards.
The awesome Mk2 matte dial has hour plots that have taken on a rich patina and the hands are a good match. To give this classic vintage Sub an even cooler look, the bezel insert has faded to a grey hue – the combo of the faded bezel and patina on the hour plots and hands looks amazing!
The solid link Oyster bracelet, 93150, is in superb condition with a clasp stamped ‘B’ and reference 580 endlinks. The watch comes with its original inner box, punched papers that state the watch was sold in Germany in 1977, a green hangtag and anchor. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Submariner Date Reference 1680
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 523xxxx dating to 1977
- Mk2 matte black Submariner Date dial
- Faded to grey insert
- Box, papers, hangtag and anchor
- Oyster bracelet 93150 with 580 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping