Rolex Submariner 14060 Two-Line Tritium Dial
The coolest everyday no date Sub?
We have a huge love for the No Date Sub here at Bulang and Sons.
The 14060 is maybe one of the coolest examples that you can own and it’s a watch that can be worn everyday due to its sapphire glass and reasonably modern construction. The two-line look has that classic 5513 vibe that is timeless and that works wherever you are doing whatever needs to be done.
The watch has a glossy dial, that is marked ‘Swiss-T<25’ at the bottom, signifying the use of tritium in the hour markers and hands. The case remains in very strong condition with thick and even lugs and crown guards. The bracelet is a reference 93150 in excellent condition with a clasp stamped ‘V 11’ and 501b endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 14060
- 40mm steel case
- Serial T56xxxx dating to 1996
- Black bezel
- Bracelet reference 93150 with 501b endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping