We’re going Dutch…
This is a lovely, full set Seadweller that was sold in our home country, the Netherlands, in 2006. This reference 16600 features a 40mm steel case that is fat in all the right places.
The case also has drilled lugs, which is a nice vintage style touch that collectors love. The flawless glossy dial has super luminova in the hour markers and in the hands, as signified by the SWISS MADE at the bottom edge of the dial. The bezel insert is looking fresh and in great condition too.
The watch is accompanied by the inner box, original punched paper (stating sale in 2006 in the Netherlands), booklets, wallet, calendar, anchor, hangtag and a Rolex service receipt and invoice from 2016 – a great set! The 16600 is fitted with its oyster bracelet ref 93160 solid link Oyster fliplock with a clasp stamped ‘X 111’ and solid endlinks reference 89E. The watch has been serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16600
- A73xxxx serial dates to 1999
- 40mm steel case with helium escape valve
- Black glossy ‘SWISS MADE’ dial
- Box, papers and all accessories
- Oyster bracelet 93160 with solid endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping