Rolex Seadweller Reference 16600 box and paper set 1995
No nonsense tritium tool…
This is a classic tritium dial Seadweller from the 1990s. The reference 16600 features a sapphire glass, unidirectional bezel and has the helium escape valve on the side that is so essential for saturation divers. The case on this example is super fat, just as we like them!
The great glossy dial has tritium in the hour markers which, along with the lume in the hands, has turned a nice off-white colour. The watch was sold in Germany in 1995 and is accompanied by both inner and outer boxes, two booklets, original punched guarantee ,booklets, wallet, calendar, Buehlmann table and Rolex 2100 tool. The bracelet is a 93160 solid link with a clasp stamped ‘T 6’ and solid endlinks reference 592b. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16600
- X636xxx serial dates to 1991, sold in 1995
- 40mm steel case with helium escape valve
- Black glossy dial
- Tritium-filled hour markers and hands
- Box, papers and all accessories
- Oyster bracelet 93160
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping