Rolex Red Submariner Date 1680 Mk4 Dial
The fourth Red in a row…
The Red Sub is an important piece for vintage Rolex fans, seen as a key piece in a serious collection. However important these watches are deemed, we simply love them for that red line and cool-tool vibe that they exude.
This example has a Mk4 dial, with crisp red-over-white text and a nice vanilla tone on the hour plots. The hands are decent match with the hours too. The case is strong with even lugs and the bezel insert has faded to a deep blue hue.
The folded link Oyster bracelet, ref 9315, is in excellent condition and has reference 380 endlinks. The clasp is a rare and desirable error printed “PATETED”, where patented has been mis-spelt. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1680
- Serial 263xxxx dating to 1971
- Mk4 matte Red Submariner dial
- Faded to dark blue bezel insert
- Oyster bracelet 9315 with 380 endlinks
- “PATETED” error-print clasp
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping