Rolex Precision 9kt Yellow Gold Waffle Dial
A rare English Rolex…
This is a very unusual and rare 9kt gold Rolex Precision with snap case back. The case is stamped DS&S which stands for D Shackman and Sons who made gold cases in England for Rolex in the 1950s.
This example remains in great condition and house a beautiful and clean no-lume waffle dial with double markers at the quarters and an applied coronet. The watch has gold-toned no-lume dagger hands mounted. The overall condition of this watch is incredible and it will be the perfect addition to a true connoisseurs collection.
The manual wind movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker and the watch will come on the pictured strap with 9kt gold Rolex buckle.
- 1950s Rolex Precision
- 34mm 9kt gold DS&S snap back case
- No-lume waffle dial
- No-lume gold-toned hands
- Manual wind movement
- Movement serial 73xxx
- Comes on the pictured strap with 9kt gold buckle
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping