For many years the humble Oyster Perpetual was seen as the entry level Rolex. All that changed, however, when Rolex introduced the brightly coloured dials a few years ago and now the entire collection is hot.
This example houses the so-called grape dial with the most recent ‘double’ quarter markers.
This is a cool 116600 with satin polished no lug holes case in a very wearable 36mm size.
The grape dial has the very contemporary double-markers at three, six and nine on the dial, with small Arabic numbers at the markers.
The bracelet is a solid link Oyster reference 70200 with solid endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
This a great watch for summer. Don’t miss out – get in touch today!
- Reference 116600
- 36mm steel case
- Random serial 9R4xxxxx
- Grape red dial with double-marker quarters
- Sapphire glass
- Oyster bracelet 70200 with solid endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping