Rolex Mk5 Red Submariner Date 1680 Box and Paper set
When a rare Sub gets even rarer…
This is a very nice example of a Mk5 Red Sub, an important piece for vintage Rolex sports watch collectors. This rare and beautiful watch is even more special thanks to the super-full set of accessories including both inner and outer boxes, punched papers, bookets, calendar, anchor and hang tag? Full set? Indeed!
The dial is flawless with vanilla hue hour markers that match the hands and really crisp text. The fat font bezel insert has faded to a dark grey colour that looks so good on this watch ! The folded link Oyster bracelet, ref 9315, is in great condition and has reference 280 endlinks. The clasp is a rare and desirable error printed “PATETED”, where patented has been mis-spelt. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1680
- Serial 340xxxx dating to 1973
- Mk5 Red Submariner dial
- Faded to dark grey bezel insert
- Oyster bracelet 9315 with 280 endlinks
- “PATETED” error-print clasp
- Inner and outer boxes, punched papers and accessories
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping