You’ll fall for this with lightning speed...
Imagine the shock at Baselworld 2007 when Rolex rereleased Milgauss after two decades. Gone was the sober, understated look of the last version and in its place a 40mm sports watch with black dial, with orange accents, a bright orange lightning sweep seconds hand and a green tinted crystal – the Glace Verte (GV).
This example dates from 2009 and remains in superb condition.
The case and bracelet are both superb and the green crystal is in superb condition with no chips or nibbles.
The watch was originally sold in the Netherlands, as stated on the guarantee, and it comes with the inner box, a card holder, two hangtags and the polishing cloth. The solid link Oyster bracelet is a reference 72400 with solid endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘IT 1’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 116400GV
- 40mm steel case
- Smooth bezel
- V59xxxx serial dates to 2009
- Black dial with orange accents
- Orange lightning hand
- Green glass
- Oyster bracelet 72400 with solid endlinks
- Box, guarantee card, hangtags, card holder and cloth
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping