Rolex GMT-Master 2 16713 Brown Dial
Hold my root beer…
We love two-tone watches and this GMT really is very cool; it would be perfect for your summer holiday!
The case is fat and in very strong all-round condition. The dial brown soleil is flawless and is signed SWISS MADE. The bezel insert is also in superb condition, with a gentle aging and softening that just adds to this watch’s charm.
The solid link steel and yellow gold Oyster bracelet, reference 78793, with clasp stamped ‘DT 9’ and solid endlinks stamped 701, remains in really great condition. The endlinks have acquired a funky patina that is purple that we love! The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16713
- 40mm steel and gold case
- Serial K849xxx dating to 2001
- ‘SWISS MADE’ brown soleil dial
- ‘Root beer’ bezel insert
- Oyster bracelet ref 78793 with solid endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping