Take a sip of this classic Pepsi…
This is a classic looking Rolex GMT-Master 2, with glossy black dial and iconic Pepsi bezel. The reference 16710 was the second iteration of the GMT-Master 2 and was initially launched in 1989.
This watch dates to 2001 and has a super luminova dial, as the dial is signed SWISS MADE, and the40mm steel case has drilled lug holes. The case remains in good thick condition and the dial is excellent. The solid link Oyster bracelet, reference 78790, with clasp stamped ‘DT 6’ and solid endlinks, remains in really great condition.
The watch comes with original punched papers that state a 2004 sale in Amsterdam, inner and outer boxes, a 2004 calendar, booklets and cleaning cloth. The movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16710
- 40mm steel case
- Serial K85xxxx dating to 2001
- ‘SWISS MADE’ glossy dial
- Pepsi bezel insert
- Full set box and papers with accessories
- Oyster bracelet ref 78790 with solid endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping