Rolex GMT-Master 16750 Pepsi
One watch, two bezel inserts, two straps, multiple looks…
The watch we are offering today is a beautiful example of the first quickset GMT-Master with cool matte dial and plastic glass, but the transitional quick-set date function. The watch is in nice condition with patina on the dial and hands (the minute hand is a slightly different shade). The watch will come with two inserts. The first is a faded black to grey that we believe gives the watch a ‘rock ‘n roll’ look and we will also give you the chance to mix things up with a blue-backed Pepsi insert. Not enough choice? Then we will also include two curated straps that we believe complement each of the inserts! The solid link Oyster bracelet, reference 78360 (with clasp stamped ‘AB2’ and 580 endlinks) remains in good, tight condition. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16750
- Serial 762xxxx dating to 1983
- Matte dial
- Faded from black to grey insert and blue/red Pepsi insert
- Oyster bracelet ref 78360 with 580 endlinks
- Includes two Bulang and Sons straps – one for each insert!
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping