Rolex GMT-Master 16750 Pepsi Full Set
The Transitional Quickset Pepsi Master full -set
The Rolex GMT-Master had a transitional update in the early 1980s, with a new movement and early versions kept the matte dial of the previous reference 1675 watches. The watch we are offering today is a beautiful example of the first quickset GMT_Master with vintage-esque matte dial and plastic glass. The watch is in beautiful condition with a very attractive patina on the dial and hands. The bezel insert is very crisp and the solid link Oyster bracelet remains in good, tight condition. What could be better? Well, how about if it was a full set including inner and outer boxes, papers, booklets, hangtag, Rolex service papers, original receipt and even a spare insert? We thought you’d like it! The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16750
- Blue back inlay plus spare blue back inlay in the package
- Serial 818xxxx dating to 1983
- Matte dial
- Box, papers, service receipt, hang tag and more, the full monty!
- Oyster bracelet ref 78360 with H Clasp and 380 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping