True transitional toolwatch…
Bulang and Sons is well known for its curated packages over the years and we are delighted to offer another here today to style up one of the most stylish and versatile watches from Rolex stable; the GMT-Master!
This is a really great example of the first quickset GMT-Master with cool matte dial and plastic glass, but the transitional quick-set date function.
The watch is in beautiful condition with a strong case and an excellent matte dial. These dials were often replaced at service with glossy examples and we know that you watch lovers like to see things original like this!
To add to the vintage vibes of this transitional beauty, the blue-back bezel insert has faded with a light blue and pink finish…it rocks!
The solid link Jubilee bracelet, reference 62150H, with clasp stamped ‘E’ and 555 endlinks, remains in very good condition. Topping this package off with a high quality jeans Watchrolll from Bulang X Angelo Gallamini , our caramel brown Pepsi- stitch strap and a Bulangandsons strap change tool. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
Read the full article here, and learn everything about the great person and designer Angelo Gallamini
- Reference 16750
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 726xxxx dating to 1982
- Matte dial
- Blue-back faded Pepsi bezel insert
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62150H with 555 endlinks
- Curated package costing out of watch roll , strap change tool and Bulangandsons
Caramel brown Pepsi stitch leather strap
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping