Rolex GMT-Master 16700 Faded Pepsi Swiss Only Dial
A slimmer GMT…
GMT-Master16700 was offered at the same time as the GMT-Master 2 but was a less expensive model due to its non-independent 24-hour hand and it had a thinner case, which we really love and it wears beautifully on the wrist.
The drilled-lug-hole case is in superb condition with thick and even lugs and crown guards. This example has a so-called Swiss Only dial, denoting the use of luminova on the hour markers and hands.Fun fact ; the swiss only 16700 is pretty rare as is only produced 1998/2000..
The dial is in outstanding condition. The Pepsi bezel is really great looking - the blue has stayed quite deep and rich, whilst the red has faded to a light pink hue. The Jubilee bracelet, reference 62150H is in good condition and has a clasp stamped ‘U’ and reference 555 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16700
- 40mm steel case
- Serial A136xxx dating to 1999
- Glossy dial with applied hour markers
- Faded to pink Pepsi bezel insert
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62150H with 555 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping