Rolex Explorer 2 Black Dial 16570
The black Explorer 2…
In 2021, Rolex celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Explorer 2, which began life in 1971 as reference 1655. The 16570 takes over from where the 16550, the successor to the 1655, left off and this example with a black dial has all the ‘cool tool’ vibes of a 40mm Rolex sports watch with an interesting pop of red on the 24-hour hand.
The case is a no-lughole example in really strong condition. The dial is marked SWISS MADE and is as equally flawless as the case. The brushed fixed 24-hour bezel is also in really fantastic condition.
This is a stunning example of a great watch that collectors have started to take a real interest in. The 78790A bracelet is in very good condition with a clasp stamped ‘PJ 1’ and solid endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16570
- 40mm no-lughole steel case
- Serial M58xxxx dating to 2007
- Black SWISS MADE dial
- Brushed 24hr steel bezel
- Bracelet reference 78790 with solid endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping