Rolex Explorer 2 Black Dial 16570 Box and Papers
The dial signed SWISS MADE…
This year marks the 40th anniversary of the Rolex Explorer 2, which began life in 1971 as reference 1655. The 16570 is what collectors now term Neo-Vintage and with its black dial it has all the ‘cool tool’ vibes of a 40mm Rolex sports watch with an interesting pop of red on the 24-hour hand. The case and brushed steel bezel are in really outstanding condition. The dial is marked SWISS MADE and is equally flawless.
This watch is made extra special by being a super cool set with punched papers that state the sale took lace in Hong Kong in 2003. This is supported by Chinese language booklets. The 78790 bracelet is in very good condition with a clasp stamped ‘DT 9’ and solid endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16570
- 40mm steel case
- Serial Y405xxx dating to 2002
- Black SWISS MADE dial
- Brushed 24hr steel bezel
- Bracelet reference 78790 with solid endlinks
- Box, punched papers, wallet and booklets
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping