Rolex Double Red Seadweller Mk2 Dial 1665
Cherry lips on a dark chocolate cake…
The Double Red Seadweller (DRSD) is something of an icon with collectors and, like its cousin the Red Submariner, the DRSD is seen as the pinnacle of a dive watch collection…only double the fun! This watch features an incredible dial that has turned a beautiful shade of dark brown –Like a piece of pure cocoa.
The hour plots are a lovely vanilla shade and are a great match with the hands. The two lines of red really pop on these dials, but this example looks stunning with the cherry red sitting on the Dark chocolate brown – simply awesome! The insert has naturally faded and has a colour matched bezel dot. The case is strong all round and the caseback has the last three digits of the serial stamped in - a sure sign that Rolex saw these watches as a little bit extra special ! This incredible Seadweller will come on a folded link Oyster bracelet reference 9315 with a clasp stamped ‘N 9’ and 285 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1665
- 40mm steel case with helium valve
- Serial 306xxxx dating to 1972
- Mk2 Dark Chocolat Double Red dial
- Faded bezel insert
- Lat numbers of serial repeated in caseback
- Folded link Oyster bracelet 9315 with correct 285 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping