Rolex Zenith Daytona Steel 16520 White Dial T-Serial
The T series with a wrist twist…
We are offering you guys a cool and wearable Perpetual Daytona dating to 1996. These watches were the first automatic chronographs from Rolex and are known as ‘Zenith Daytonas’, due to the fact that the watches had a modified Zenith movement. This features a white dial, in flawless condition with a ‘correct way up’ 6 in the hour totalizer and ‘T SWISS MADE T’ markings, denoting that the luminous material on the dial and hands is tritium. The case in superb condition, which is always important with these watches.
This 16520 is fitted with a solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 78360, is in good condition with a clasp stamped ‘V 4’ and 558b endlinks. Watches of this year were actually fitted with the later bracelet with polished centre-links and fliplock buckle, but we love the all-matte tool-watch vibe of the 78360 and believe it works beautifully on this watch! The movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16520
- T901xxx dating to 1996
- 40mm steel case
- Perfect condition white T SWISS T dial
- Steel tachymeter bezel
- Oyster bracelet reference 78360 with 558b endlinks and a V4 stamped clasp
- Calibre 4030 modified Zenith movement
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping