Rolex Daytona Steel 16520 White Dial T-Series
The classic Zenith-era Daytona…
For many years now, the Daytona has been its own microcosm in the collecting world, with prices and research-based knowledge being light years ahead of other Rolex models. For a number of years now, the automatic watches, the Daytona Perpetual, has been a serious area of collecting with the Zenith-era watches most in demand. We are delighted to offer this white dial version dating to 1996 in beautiful original condition.
The dial is flawless and has tritium lume and the ‘6’ in the hours register, on the bottom sub dial, is the correct way up. The splash of red for DAYTONA completes this iconic watch. The solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 78390, is in great condition with a clasp stamped ‘V 5’ and 503b endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16520
- 40mm steel case
- T286xxx dating to 1996
- Calibre 4030 movement (modified Zenith El-Primero)
- White dial with ‘straight’ 6
- Oyster bracelet reference 78390 with 503b endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping