Rolex Daytona Steel 16520 Black Floating Dial Box and Papers
The Mk1 and 200 Zenith…
We are delighted to offer another rare Daytona, a Mk1 Floating 16520. The watches are known as ‘Zenith Daytonas’ due to the fact that the watches had a modified Zenith movement. This example features a black dial with five lines of text, with the bottom COSMOGRAPH line ‘floating’ from the rest of the text. The dial is in wonderful original condition with sub dials that are turning slightly brown.
The watch is fitted with a rare and correct Mk1 ‘200’ bezel in great condition. The case is also in good, healthy condition.
This is a very special and collectible Daytona and is, we believe, a very good investment grade watch. The original solid link Oyster bracelet, ref 78360, is in superb condition with a clasp stamped ‘OP 10’ and 503 endlinks. This collector set comes complete with both inner and outer boxes and punched papers. The modified Zenith movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16520
- 40mm steel case
- R99xxxx dating to 1988
- Calibre 4030 modified Zenith movement
- Rare Mk1 ‘floating’ dial
- Rare original ‘200’ bezel
- Oyster bracelet reference 78360 with 503 endlinks
- Inner and outer boxes and punched papers
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping