Rolex Daytona 6265 Big Eye Silver Dial
Those beautiful big eyes…
This is a very special Daytona and we are delighted to be offering this outstanding and rare example here today. The manual wind Daytona reference 6265 is one of the most iconic sports chronos in the history of watchmaking. These watches were available with a number of different dial variations and our 6265 has maybe one of the coolest and most sought after – the Big Eyes !
You can get the full story of the Big Eyes here on our magazine. The dial in this watch is in near perfect condition with stunning sub dials that have turned a wonderful slightly shade of brown. The lume in the hands is a good match to he lume plots and the stopwatch hand has a white tip – we believe that this is original to the watch. The case is super-strong too, with great lugs and the watch has per Mk2 pushers fitted. The watch comes on its original folded-link Oyster bracelet reference 7835 with correct 371 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker. If you are looking for a very rare Daytona that is also in stunning condition, then you really need look no further!
- Reference 6265
- Serial 373xxxx dating to 1974
- Silver ‘Big Eyes’ dial, turning into brown in the sun
- Mk2 Pushers
- 6265 inner caseback stamp
- Oyster bracelet reference 7835 with 371 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping