Summer flex on Oysterflex…
The Daytona Perpetual has become one of the most sought-after watches by collectors, especially examples with the in-house movement, the mighty Calibre 4130.
This is one of the latest versions of the Daytona in yellow gold with a ceramic bezel and we believe this would be one of the coolest watches you could wish for this summer! The champagne dial is perfect condition and the case is outstanding too, with a few hairline swiriles having been worn only a handful of times.
The original Oysterflex bracelet is present and is fitted with a yellow gold deployment clasp. Rolex refer to the Oysterflex as a bracelet, not a strap, due to the fact that the high-density elastomer rubber is wrapped around titanium blades to give the optimum fit on the wrist.
The original invoice indicates that the watch was sold in 2020 and so this iconic Daytona still has the remainder of the Rolex five-year warranty. The watch also comes with both inner and outer boxes and wallet.
- Reference 116518
- 40mm 18kt yellow gold case
- Black ceramic tachymeter bezel
- Random serial J33xxxxx. Sold in 2020
- Champagne dial
- Calibre 4130 movement
- Oysterflex bracelet with yellow gold deployment clasp fitting 18cm wrists maximum
- Original boxes, wallet and invoice
- Remainder of Rolex five-year warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping