Rolex Day Date Yellow Gold German Dial 6611
Amtlich Geprüft is Officially Certified
Rare is a phrase that is maybe overused in the watch world, but today we have something that is both rare and interesting!
This is a lovely example of an early Day –Date reference 6611 yellow gold .. The text ‘Superlativer Chronometer’ (note the’r’ on the end of the first word) is followed by ‘Amtlich Geprüft’ instead of Officially Certified.
Most Day Dates have the words “ official certified chronometer or later ones “ Superlative Chronometer officially certified”.The day wheel is also in German.
The case remains in great condition all round, as does the bezel. The dial features interesting yellow gold hour markers and yellow gold dagger hands are fitted.
This is a very rare and desirable watch! Only a handful of these watches are known, a true connoisseur collectors piece! This watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 6611
- Yellow gold case
- Serial 386xxx dating to 1958
- Rare German text cream dial
- German Day Wheel
- Will come with a Bulang and Sons strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping