Rolex Day-Date Yellow Gold Black Dial ref 1802
Sporty vibes with this DD…
This is a cool and sporty looking Day-Date with the lesser seen reference 1802. The sporty look comes thanks to the smooth bezel and the watch houses a black pie-pan dial with crisp gold text. The dial is marked ‘SWISS’ on the bottom edge and remains in really beautiful original condition. The hands have, what we believe to be, black enamel paint instead of luminous in-fill. The day disc is in English. This Day-Date retains a strong case and the bezel is also in good, crisp condition.
This lovely looking Day-Date comes on a yellow gold president bracelet with concealed clasp in excellent condition. The bracelet clasp is stamped ‘3/72’. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1802
- 36mm yellow gold case
- Serial 847xxx dating to 1963
- Black pie-pan dial with gold text and “swiss only “ designation
- Smooth bezel
- Yellow gold president bracelet stamped 3/72
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping