Rolex Day Date Qaboos Dial 1803
A special order for the Sultan…
This is a very rare and unusual case back that was a special order piece for former Sultan of Oman Qaboos Bin Said al Said. The dial features his signature in dark red on the lower half and the caseback bears the engraving KR for famed Muscat retailer Khimji Ramdas, who ordered the watch on the Sultan’s behalf. The fact that this watch was a special order is further supported bay the fact that the full serial number is engraved inside the case back.
The watch remains in great condition with a nice case that has taken on a warm patina over time, the way only 18kt gold can! The watch is fitted with a tight yellow gold President bracelet with non-concealed clasp. This watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1803
- 36mm yellow gold case
- Serial 3781xxx dating to 1974 (repeated inside case back)
- Dial signed in red Qaboos Bin Said al Said
- Case back signed KR for the Sultans retailer Khimji Ramdas
- President bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping