Rolex Day -date champagne dial ref 18238
The classic double quick-set DD…
The double-quickset Day-Date was a great development for Rolex as it meant that the date and day could be independently instantly set – this saved a lot of time! This watch houses a classic looking champagne dial with small Roman numerals on the outer track at the hour markers.
This watch has an English day disc and retains a strong case and bezel and is in overall beautiful condition. The hands are non-lume examples in perfect condition. The 18238 actually has a slighty thinner case than its predecessor the 18038. The President bracelet has a concealed clasp and reference 55 endlinks and remains in lovely condition. The automatic movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 18238
- 36mm yellow gold case
- Serial L93xxxx dating to 1990
- Double quick-set movement
- Champagne dial
- Concealed clasp yellow gold President bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping