Rolex Datejust Yellow Gold 1601 Sigma Dial
Strike wrist gold…
Yellow gold is a cool choice for the Datejust. A touch of luxury but grounded in a cool sporty Oyster watch – you really could use this watch anywhere and anytime. This yellow gold example is in great condition all round, with a good strong case with nice lug profiles.
Additionally, the gold has darkened in areas and the whole thing has a great patina look. The champagne dial has the sigma markings at the bottom edge, which signifies that the hour markers are made from solid gold…a nice stealthy touch! The lume plots have taken on a rich tone that is a good match with the hands. The 18kt yellow gold Jubilee bracelet is in excellent condition and is long in length. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1601
- Serial 371xxxx dating to 1974
- 36mm 18kt yellow gold case
- Champagne sigma dial
- Yellow gold Jubilee bracelet ref 62150
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping