Rolex Datejust White Porcelain Roman Numerals Dial 16200
Roman porcelain is special...
We just can’t get enough of these stunning porcelain dial Datejusts! The text, like you see on early Zenith Daytonas, almost floats on the surface of the dial, due to the thick lacquer finish. This porcelain dial has applied Roman numerals and perfectly crisp black text. The no lug holes case is thick and even and the smooth sporty bezel is also very clean.
This is a great looking and interesting Datejust. The watch is fitted with a Jubilee bracelet, reference 62150H, that is in really fantastic condition with 555 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘J’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16200
- 36mm no lug holes steel case
- Smooth bezel
- Serial W78xxxx dating to 1995
- Porcelain dial with applied Roman hours
- Quick set movement
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62150H with 555 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping