Rolex Datejust White Porcelain Dial Reference 16200
Perfect porcelain from ‘88...
We have really fallen in love with porcelain dial Datejusts and we are delighted to offer you another classic example from the late 1980s. The case of this quick-set DJ is really strong and it has a lovely and sporty smooth bezel.
The watch houses a stunning white porcelain dial which is both rare and gorgeous. The text, like you see on early Zenith Daytonas, almost floats on the surface of the dial, due to the thick lacquer finish. The dial has applied hour markers with small black Roman numerals on the outer minute markers of the dial. The watch is fitted with a solid link Oyster bracelet, reference 78360, that is in really great condition with 558b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘RS 10’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16200
- 36mm steel case
- Smooth steel bezel
- Serial R82xxxx dating to 1988
- Porcelain dial with applied hour markers
- Quick set movement
- Oyster bracelet ref 78360 with 558b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping