Rolex Datejust White Porcelain Dial Reference 16220
When the text floats...
If you’re looking for a nice rare datejust, we have you covered! This is a great quick-set date Datejust which neatly falls into what collectors now term the neo-vintage sector.
The case is really strong as is the bracelet. The real star of the show, however, is the white porcelain dial which is very rare. The text, like you see on early Zenith- driven Daytonas, almost floats on the surface of the dial, due to the thick lacquer finish. The dial has applied Roman numerals.
The watch is fitted with a solid link Oyster bracelet, reference 78360, that is in really great condition with 558b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘P 8’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16220
- 36mm steel case
- Steel reeded bezel
- Serial X151xxx dating to 1991
- Porcelain dial with applied Roman hours
- Quick set movement
- Oyster bracelet ref 78360 with 558b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping