Rolex Datejust White Porcelain Dial Ref. 16200
Precious porcelain Rolex...
This cool Datejust houses a stunning white porcelain dial which we love – these dials are so rich on the wrist! The text, like you see on early Zenith Daytonas, almost floats on the surface of the dial, due to the thick lacquer finish. The dial has applied hour markers and an open minute track which gives the dial a very clean look. The case is strong all round with good and even lugs and the smooth bezel is very clean.
The watch is fitted with a Jubilee bracelet, reference 62510H, that is in superb condition with 555 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘N 6’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16200
- 36mm steel case
- Smooth steel bezel
- Serial L316xxx dating to 1989
- Porcelain dial with applied hour markers
- Quick set movement
- Oyster bracelet ref 62510H with 555 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping