Rolex Datejust Steel and Gold 16013 Silver Dial
An interesting Datejust chapter…
We have noticed a huge rise in demand for two tone, or Rolesor to use the official Rolex term, for a while now and there is nothing more iconic that a mid-1980s steel and gold Datejust.
This example remains in really outstanding condition with strong case with nice lugs. The gold fluted bezel is also in crisp condition. The dial is silver in colour and has a soleil finish and an unusual chapter ring that scoops into each of the applied hour markers. The steel and gold Jubilee bracelet, reference 62523, is still tight and has 455 endlinks and clasp stamped ‘DT 1’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16013
- 36mm steel case
- 18ct gold fluted bezel and winding crown
- Serial 884xxxx dating to 1985
- Silver soleil dial
- Jubilee bracelet 62523 with 455 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping