Rolex Datejust Steel 1601 with Silver Sigma Dial
Double gold for this DJ…
We have this lovely ‘double gold’ silver dial vintage Datejust to offer you guys today. Why double gold? Well, it has a white gold fluted bezel and white gold hour markers.
The dial has sigma markings ether side of the T SWISS T markings, which signifies that the hour markers are made out of solid gold. The dial is in outstanding condition, with nice patina on the lume dots, hands are a lighter shade -but tritium. The 36mm steel case is in great condition and the white gold fluted bezel remains well defined. The watch has a Jubilee bracelet reference 62510H, in excellent condition, with 555 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘L 3’. The slow-set movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1601
- 36mm steel case
- White gold bezel
- Serial 393xxxx dating to 1975
- Silver soleil finish sigma dial
- Jubilee bracelet 62510H with 555 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping